Monday, November 18, 2013

Things You Should Watch

Being a child of the internet, I feel confident in saying that I have spent the last few years honing my navigation skills on the vast ocean that is YouTube. Trusting in my self-endorsed capability, I have decided that every Monday I will try and post a video that I have come across which I feel is interesting, informative, or entertaining.

This week, I present the inaugural episode of the Crash Course: US History series presented by John Green, the author of the popular novel The Fault in Our Stars. Green, working with the Thought Cafe animation studio, does a wonderful job of explicating the nuances and complexities of American History in weekly segments that usually run shorter than fifteen minutes. If you are interested in US History, but find traditional ways of learning about it a bit daunting, or if you are just bored, I highly recommend the series.




No comments:

Post a Comment